- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 25. Department of Revenue
- Section 41. Exemptions From Bonding Requirement.
previous: Section 40
. Security For Certain Obligations.
next: Section 42
. Suspension and Revocation of License.
AS 44.25.041. Exemptions From Bonding Requirement.
- (a) A fish processor or primary fish buyer that does not purchase fish or hire employees is exempt from the bonding
requirements of AS 44.25.040.
- (b) Restaurants, grocery stores, and established fish markets are exempt from the bonding requirement of AS 44.25.040
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.