- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 17. Organization and Administration of Departments
- Section 30. Regulations.
previous: Section 20
next: Section 40
. Department Staffs.
AS 44.17.030. Regulations.
The principal executive officer of each department may adopt regulations, consistent with law or regulations
established by the governor, for
- (1) the administration of the department;
- (2) the conduct of employees;
- (3) the distribution and performance of business; and
- (4) the custody, use, and preservation of the records, documents, and property pertaining to department business.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.