- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 17. Organization and Administration of Departments
- Section 5. Offices and Departments.
previous: Chapter 17
. Organization and Administration of Departments
next: Section 10
. Delegation of Functions.
AS 44.17.005. Offices and Departments.
There are in the state government the following principal offices and departments:
- (1) Office of the Governor
- (2) Department of Administration
- (3) Department of Law
- (4) Department of Revenue
- (5) Department of Education and Early Development
- (6) Department of Health and Social Services
- (7) Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- (8) Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- (9) Department of Military and Veterans' Affairs
- (10) Department of Natural Resources
- (11) Department of Fish and Game
- (12) Department of Public Safety
- (13) Department of Transportation and Public Facilities
- (14) Department of Environmental Conservation
- (15) Department of Corrections.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.