- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 3. Sovereignty of State
- Section 30. Construction of Chapter.
previous: Section 20
. Ownership of Water and Submerged Land.
next: Section 40
. Reconciliation With Other Statutes.
AS 44.03.030. Construction of Chapter.
This chapter does not limit or restrict
- (1) the jurisdiction of the state over a person or subject inside or outside the state that is exercisable by reason of
citizenship, residence, or another reason recognized by law;
- (2) jurisdiction over or ownership of other water or land under other water inside or forming part of the boundaries of
- (3) legislative jurisdiction of the United States over an area to which legislative jurisdiction is ceded by the state and
which remains in the ownership of the United States.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.