- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 90. Alaska Gasline Inducement Act
- Section 400. Alaska Gasline Inducement Act Reimbursement Fund; Disbursements; Audits.
previous: Section 330
. Inducement Vouchers.
next: Section 410
AS 43.90.400. Alaska Gasline Inducement Act Reimbursement Fund; Disbursements; Audits.
- (a) There is established in the general fund an Alaska Gasline Inducement Act reimbursement fund. The fund
consists of money appropriated to it by the legislature for disbursement to pay the state's reimbursements under AS 43.90.110 . Money appropriated to the fund may be spent for the purposes
of the fund without further appropriation. Appropriations to the fund do not lapse under AS 37.25.010, but remain in the fund for future disbursements. Nothing in
this subsection creates a dedicated fund.
- (b) The Department of Revenue shall manage the fund, and may invest money in the fund so as to yield competitive
market rates as provided in AS 37.10.071 . Income earned on the fund shall be accounted for separately
and may be appropriated annually to the fund.
- (c) The commissioners shall adopt regulations that provide for application to receive reimbursements for
qualified expenditures as provided under AS 43.90.110 , and that provide for periodic audits of the use of money
disbursed as reimbursements under this chapter.
- (d) Within 10 days after the convening of each regular session of the legislature, the commissioners shall
submit to the legislature a report that lists all the disbursements from the fund during the preceding fiscal year with a written
justification for each disbursement and the projected amount of money that will be required for reimbursements in each of the next three
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.