- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 90. Alaska Gasline Inducement Act
- Section 300. Qualification for Resource Inducements.
previous: Section 260
. Expedited Review and Action by State Agencies.
next: Section 310
. Royalty Inducement.
AS 43.90.300. Qualification for Resource Inducements.
- (a) Notwithstanding any contrary provision of law, a lessee or other person that demonstrates to the satisfaction
of the commissioners that the person has committed to acquire firm transportation capacity in the first binding open season of the
project is qualified to receive the resource inducement set out in AS 43.90.310 and 43.90.320 for gas produced on the North Slope and shipped in firm
transportation capacity acquired in the first binding open season of the project. The inducement in AS 43.90.310 is contractual.
- (b) A gas producer receiving a voucher under AS 43.90.330 is qualified to receive the resource inducement in AS 43.90.310 and 43.90.320 for the gas shipped in the firm transportation
capacity described in the voucher for the period described in AS 43.90.330 .
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.