- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 90. Alaska Gasline Inducement Act
- Section 260. Expedited Review and Action by State Agencies.
previous: Section 250
. Alaska Gasline Inducement Act Coordinator.
next: Section 300
. Qualification for Resource Inducements.
AS 43.90.260. Expedited Review and Action by State Agencies.
- (a) A review conducted and action taken by a state agency relating to the project shall be expedited in a manner
consistent with the completion of the necessary approvals in accordance with this chapter.
- (b) Notwithstanding any contrary provision of law, a state agency may not include in any project certificate,
right-of-way, permit, or other authorization issued to the licensee a term or condition that is not required by law if the coordinator
determines that the term or condition would prevent or impair in any significant respect the expeditious construction and operation or
expansion of the project.
- (c) Unless required by law, a state agency may not add to, amend, or abrogate any certificate, right-of-way,
permit, or other authorization issued to a licensee if the coordinator determines that the action would prevent or impair in any
significant respect the expeditious construction, operation, or expansion of the project.
Article 03. RESOURCE INDUCEMENTS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.