- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 90. Alaska Gasline Inducement Act
- Section 250. Alaska Gasline Inducement Act Coordinator.
previous: Section 240
. Abandonment of Project.
next: Section 260
. Expedited Review and Action by State Agencies.
AS 43.90.250. Alaska Gasline Inducement Act Coordinator.
- (a) There is created in the Office of the Governor the position of Alaska Gasline Inducement Act coordinator.
Administrative support for the position shall be provided by the Office of the Governor. The position shall continue until one year
after commencement of commercial operations of the project.
- (b) The governor shall appoint a person to the position of Alaska Gasline Inducement Act coordinator. The
individual serving as the Alaska Gasline Inducement Act coordinator may be removed from the position at the discretion of the governor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.