- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 90. Alaska Gasline Inducement Act
- Section 120. Request for Applications for the License.
previous: Section 110
. Natural Gas Pipeline Project Construction Inducement.
next: Section 130
. Application Requirements.
AS 43.90.120. Request for Applications for the License.
- (a) The commissioners shall commence a public process to request applications for a license under this chapter
as soon as practicable after June 8, 2007.
- (b) The commissioners may use independent contractors to assist them in developing the request for applications
and in evaluating applications received under this chapter.
- (c) The provisions of AS 36.30 do not apply to requests for applications under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.