- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 80. Salmon Price Reports
- Section 55. Wholesale Price Averages; Alaska Salmon Price Report.
previous: Section 50
. Reporting of Wholesale Salmon Prices.
next: Section 60
. Report to the Legislature.
AS 43.80.055. Wholesale Price Averages; Alaska Salmon Price Report.
- (a) Based on the information provided in reports submitted under AS 43.80.050, the department shall determine the average
wholesale prices paid to fish processors and their affiliates for the sale of salmon products.
- (b) The department shall determine under this section the monthly and annual wholesale price averages for
- (1) each species of salmon for each size of the container in which thermally processed salmon products are sold;
- (2) each pound of other salmon products by area of production by species by product form.
- (c) The department shall publish the average wholesale prices paid for salmon products in a report entitled the "Alaska
Salmon Price Report."
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.