- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 77. Fishery Resource Landing Tax
- Section 35. Tax Credit For Scholarship Contributions.
previous: Section 30
. Credit For Other Taxes Paid.
next: Section 40
. Credit For Approved Contributions.
AS 43.77.035. Tax Credit For Scholarship Contributions.
- (a) A fisheries business is entitled to a credit of not more than five percent of the landing tax liability under AS 43.77.010
for contributions made during the tax year to the A. W. "Winn" Brindle memorial education loan account under AS 14.43.250
. A tax credit under this section may not be approved for more than 100 percent of an education loan contribution.
- (b) The department may not approve a tax credit under this section if the fisheries business claiming the credit is in
arrears in the payment of the landing tax under AS 43.77.010
. For purposes of this subsection, a taxpayer is not in arrears if the payment is under administrative or judicial
- (c) The department shall prepare an application form for a credit under this section.
- (d) The department shall approve or disapprove an application for a credit under this section not later than 60 days after
receiving the application.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.