- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 76. Fisheries Taxes and Assessments
- Section 385. Liability For Tax On Fishery Resources Shipped From the State.
previous: Section 380
. Liability For Tax On Fishery Resources Sold to a Buyer.
next: Section 390
AS 43.76.385. Liability For Tax On Fishery Resources Shipped From the State.
- (a) The owner of fishery resources removed from the state is liable for payment of a seafood development tax levied under
, 43.76.355, 43.76.360, or 43.76.365 if, at the time the fishery resources are
removed from the state, the seafood development tax payable on the fishery resources has not been collected by a buyer.
- (b) If the owner of fishery resources is liable for payment of the seafood development tax under (a) of this section, the
owner shall comply with the requirement of AS 43.76.380
(b) to report the owner's liability for payment of the tax.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.