- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 56. Oil and Gas Exploration, Production, and Pipeline Transportation Property Taxes
- Section 150. Collection and Deposit.
previous: Section 140
. Supplementary Assessment Rolls.
next: Section 160
. Interest and Penalty.
AS 43.56.150. Collection and Deposit.
- (a) The tax levied by AS 43.56.010
(a) is payable to the department on or before June 30 of the taxable year.
- (b) The department may provide for voluntary prepayment and for payment by installments.
- (c) The tax levied under AS 43.56.010
(a), interest and penalties collected with respect to this levy shall be deposited in the general fund.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.