- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 52. Transportation Taxes
- Section 220. Liability for Payment of Tax.
previous: Section 210
. Rate of Tax.
next: Section 230
. Disposition of Receipts.
AS 43.52.220. Liability for Payment of Tax.
A passenger traveling on a commercial passenger vessel providing overnight accommodations in state marine water is
liable for the tax imposed by AS 43.52.200 - 43.52.295. The tax shall be collected and
is due and payable to the department
- (1) by the person who provides travel aboard a commercial vessel for which the tax is payable; and
- (2) in the manner and at the times required by the department by regulation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.