- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 50. Tobacco Taxes and Sales
- Section 670. Unauthorized Transfer of Unaffixed Stamps.
previous: Section 660
. Construction of Criminal Statutes.
next: Section 700
AS 43.50.670. Unauthorized Transfer of Unaffixed Stamps.
- (a) A licensee may not sell, exchange, or otherwise transfer stamps not affixed to a package of cigarettes in accordance
with this chapter to another person without the prior written approval of the department.
- (b) After notice and opportunity for a hearing, the department may assess a civil fine of not less than $1,000 nor more
than $10,000 for a violation of (a) of this section. The fine assessed is in addition to any other penalty available
under the law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.