- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 23. Permanent Fund Dividends
- Section 17. Applicant Information Confidential.
previous: Section 16
. Voter Registration.
next: Section 20
. Proof of Eligibility. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 102 SLA 1982].
AS 43.23.017. Applicant Information Confidential.
Information on each permanent fund dividend application, except the applicant's name, is confidential. The department
may only release information that is confidential under this section
- (1) to a local, state, or federal government agency;
- (2) in compliance with a court order;
- (3) to the individual who or agency that files an application on behalf of another;
- (4) to a banking institution to verify the direct deposit of a permanent fund dividend or correct an error in that
- (5) as directed to do so by the applicant; and
- (6) to a contractor who has a contract with a person entitled to obtain the information under (1) - (5) of this section to
receive, store, or manage the information on that person's behalf; a contractor receiving data under this paragraph may
only use the data as directed by and for the purposes of the person entitled to obtain the information.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.