- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 23. Permanent Fund Dividends
- Section 11. Application Period.
previous: Section 10
. Eligibility For Permanent Fund Dividend. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 102 SLA 1982].
next: Section 15
. Application and Proof of Eligibility.
AS 43.23.011. Application Period.
- (a) An application for a permanent fund dividend shall be filed during the period that begins January 1 and ends March 31
of that dividend year.
- (b) An otherwise eligible individual may apply for a current year dividend after March 31 of that year if the individual
was eligible during the application period under (a) of this section for hostile fire or imminent danger pay while
serving on active duty as a member of the armed forces of the United States. The individual must apply under this
subsection within 90 days after the last day the individual was eligible for hostile fire or imminent danger pay. If
the individual was eligible for hostile fire or imminent danger pay on March 31 of the current dividend year, the
90-day application period extension begins on the first day after March 31 that the individual was no longer eligible
for the pay.
- (c) The commissioner may permit an individual to apply for a permanent fund dividend for any year after the application
deadline under (a) or (b) of this section if the individual
- (1) at any time during the application period for that dividend established in (a) or (b) of this section,
- (A) served on active duty as a member of the armed forces of the United States; and
- (B) was eligible for hostile fire or imminent danger pay; and
- (2) demonstrates a reasonable cause for the delay in applying for that dividend.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.