- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Net Income Tax Act
- Section 160. Administration.
previous: Section 150
. Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 45 Ch 113 SLA 1980].
next: Section 170
. Collection of Income Tax at Source. [Repealed, Sec. 11 Ch 1 Sssla 1980].
AS 43.20.160. Administration.
- (a) The department shall administer this chapter.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 45 ch 113 SLA 1980].
- (c) The department shall prescribe and furnish all necessary forms, and adopt and publish all necessary regulations in
plain and concise language conformable with this chapter for the assessment and collection of the taxes imposed by this
chapter. The department shall apply as far as practicable the administrative and judicial interpretations of the
federal income tax law. The department shall also prepare a concise statement of the contents of the code sections
referred to in this chapter for the information of the taxpayer and make them available to the taxpayer making a
- (d) All money collected by the department under this chapter shall be deposited in the general fund of the state.
- (e) [Repealed, Sec. 10 ch 1 SSSLA 1980].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.