- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Net Income Tax Act
- Section 51. Income From Sources in the State of Nonresident Partners.
previous: Section 50
. Taxpayer Liable. [Repealed, Sec. 13 Ch 70 SLA 1975].
next: Section 60
. Direct Allocation. [Repealed, Sec. 13 Ch 70 SLA 1975].
AS 43.20.051. Income From Sources in the State of Nonresident Partners.
In determining the source of a nonresident partner's income, effect may not be given to a provision in the partnership
- (1) characterizes payments to the partner as being for services or for the use of capital;
- (2) allocates to the partner, as income or gain from sources outside the state, a greater proportion of the partner's
distributive share of partnership income or gain than the ratio of partnership income or gain from sources outside the
state to partnership income or gain from all sources; or
- (3) allocates to the partner a greater proportion of a partnership item of loss or deduction connected to Alaska sources
than the partner's proportionate share, for federal income tax purposes of partnership loss or education generally.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.