- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Net Income Tax Act
- Section 44. Exploration Incentive Credit.
previous: Section 43
. Gas Exploration and Development Tax Credit.
next: Section 45
. Proration of Part-Year Resident and Nonresident Individual Credits. [Repealed, Sec. 10 Ch 1 Sssla 1980].
AS 43.20.044. Exploration Incentive Credit.
- (a) A taxpayer may apply as a credit against the tax levied under this chapter the exploration incentive credit authorized
by AS 27.30.
- (b) In a tax year in which a taxpayer applies against the tax levied under this chapter the exploration incentive credit
authorized by AS 27.30, the commissioner shall require the
taxpayer to submit the accounting of mining operation activities form required by AS 27.30.030(b).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.