- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Net Income Tax Act
- Section 31. Deduction of Taxes; Consolidated Returns; Accounting Methods.
previous: Section 30
. Returns and Payment of Taxes.
next: Section 33
. , 43.20.035. Taxable Income of Fiduciaries, Nonresidents, and Part-Year Residents. [Repealed, Sec. 10 Ch 1 Sssla 1980].
AS 43.20.031. Deduction of Taxes; Consolidated Returns; Accounting Methods.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 10 ch 1 SSSLA 1980].
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 10 ch 1 SSSLA 1980].
- (c) In computing the tax under this chapter, the taxpayer is not entitled to deduct any taxes based on or measured by net
income. The taxpayer may deduct the tax levied and paid under AS 43.55 .
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 1 ch 98 SLA 1984].
- (e) An affiliated group of corporations may make or the commissioner may require them to make a consolidated return for
the taxable year in place of separate returns. For purposes of calculating the amount of tax payable by the group under
a consolidated filing, 26 U.S.C. 1501 - 1552 (Internal Revenue Code), as amended, apply.
- (f) [Repealed, Sec. 10 ch 1 SSSLA 1980].
- (g) [Repealed, Sec. 10 ch 1 SSSLA 1980].
- (h) [Repealed, Sec. 10 ch 1 SSSLA 1980].
- (i) A corporation which is a member of a group of unitary corporations which collectively has income from business
activity taxable both inside and outside the state, or income from other sources both inside and outside the state,
shall determine its income from sources in this state by use of the combined method of accounting.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.