- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 5. Administration of Revenue Laws
- Section 475. Consistency of Decisions.
previous: Section 470
. Public Proceedings and Records.
next: Section 480
. Judicial Review.
AS 43.05.475. Consistency of Decisions.
- (a) As to questions of law, a final administrative decision issued under AS 43.05.405 - 43.05.499, unless reversed or overruled, has the
force of legal precedent.
- (b) To promote consistency among legal determinations issued under AS 43.05.405 - 43.05.499, the chief administrative law judge may review
and circulate among the other administrative law judges the drafts of formal decisions, decisions upon reconsideration,
and other legal opinions of the other administrative law judges in the office. The drafts are confidential documents
and are not subject to disclosure under AS 40.25.100
- 40.25.220 or this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.