- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 5. Administration of Revenue Laws
- Section 420. Administration..
previous: Section 415
. Removal. [Repealed, Sec. 91 Ch 163 SLA 2004].
next: Section 425
. Qualifications; Code of Conduct. [Repealed, Sec. 91 Ch 163 SLA 2004].
AS 43.05.420. Administration..
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 91 ch 163 SLA 2004].
- (1) shall exercise general supervision of the office; and
- (2) may select and hire staff for the office.
- (b) In addition to qualifications under AS 44.64.040, an administrative law judge who conducts a proceeding under AS 43.05.405 - 43.05.499 shall have at least four years of professional
experience as a tax attorney, a certified public accountant practicing in the area of tax, or a tax administrator.
- (c) The chief administrative law judge may adopt regulations implementing or interpreting
AS 43.05.405 - 43.05.499, including rules of procedure and
evidence for proceedings before the office.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.