- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 5. Administration of Revenue Laws
- Section 250. Payment of Taxes.
previous: Section 245
. Assessment and Collection of Tax, Penalties, and Interest.
next: Section 255
. Definition. [Repealed, E.O. No. 68 Sec. 8 (1988)].
AS 43.05.250. Payment of Taxes.
- (a) If a tax is required under this title to be paid on or before a certain date, the date fixed is the last day for the
- (b) In addition to money, the department may receive bank drafts, checks, cashier's checks, or money orders for the
payment of taxes under regulations adopted by the department.
- (c) The department may adopt other methods of payment including the use of bank depositories, bank and wire transfers,
stamps, or other methods necessary or helpful in securing a complete and timely collection of the tax.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.