- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 5. Administration of Revenue Laws
- Section 150. Collection of Money.
previous: Section 140
. Bond of Commissioner.
next: Section 170
. Payment and Negotiability of Warrants.
AS 43.05.150. Collection of Money.
- (a) The department shall demand, sue for, collect, receive, and safely keep all money of the state that is not by law
entrusted to the care and custody of some other office.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 53 ch 32 SLA 1971].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 53 ch 32 SLA 1971].
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 53 ch 32 SLA 1971].
- (e) [Repealed, Sec. 9 ch 218 SLA 1976].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.