- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 5. Administration of Revenue Laws
- Section 100. Designation of Depositories and Deposit of Money.
previous: Section 90
. Preparation and Publication of Statistics.
next: Section 110
. Property in Possession of Deceased Employee.
AS 43.05.100. Designation of Depositories and Deposit of Money.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 3 ch 149 SLA 1978].
- (b) The department may designate banks in the state as depositaries of tax revenues and may deposit tax revenues in these
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.