- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 41. Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority
- Section 990. Definitions.
previous: Section 900
. Tax Exemption.
next: Chapter 45
. Alaska Surface Coal Mining Control and Reclamation Act
AS 41.41.990. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "authority" means the Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority;
- (2) "board" means the board of directors of the Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority;
- (3) "project" means the gas transmission pipeline, together with all related property and facilities, to extend from the
Prudhoe Bay area on the North Slope of Alaska either to tidewater at a point on Prince William Sound and the spur line
from Glennallen to the Southcentral gas distribution grid or to tidewater at a point on Cook Inlet, and includes
planning, design, and construction of the pipeline and facilities as described in AS 41.41.010
(a)(1) - (5).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.