- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 41. Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority
- Section 340. Validity of Pledge.
previous: Section 330
. Independent Financial Advisor.
next: Section 350
. Capital Reserve Funds.
AS 41.41.340. Validity of Pledge.
- (a) The pledge of assets or revenue of the authority to the payment of the principal of or interest on an obligation of
the authority is valid and binding from the time the pledge is made, and the assets or revenue become immediately
subject to the lien of the pledge without physical delivery or further act. The lien of a pledge is valid and binding
against all parties having claims in tort, contract, or otherwise against the authority, irrespective of whether those
parties have notice of the lien of the pledge.
- (b) This section does not prohibit the authority from selling assets subject to a pledge, except that a sale may be
restricted by the trust agreement or resolution providing for the issuance of the obligations.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.