- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 41. Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority
- Section 70. Authority Staff.
previous: Section 60
. Compensation of Board Members; Per Diem and Travel Expenses.
next: Section 80
. Legal Counsel.
AS 41.41.070. Authority Staff.
- (a) The board may employ and determine the salary of a chief executive officer.
- (b) The chief executive officer may, with the approval of the board, select and employ additional staff as necessary.
- (c) An employee of the authority, including the chief executive officer, may not be a member of the board. The chief
executive officer and the other employees of the board are in the exempt service under AS 39.25.110.
- (d) In addition to its employees, the authority may contract for and engage the services of bond counsel, consultants,
experts, and financial advisors the authority considers necessary for the purpose of developing information, furnishing
advice, or conducting studies, investigations, hearings, or other proceedings.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.