- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 23. Multiple Use Management of Public Resources
- Section 270. Description of Kodiak Narrow Cape Public Use Area.
previous: Section 260
. Incompatible Uses.
next: Section 400
AS 41.23.270. Description of Kodiak Narrow Cape Public Use Area.
Subject to valid existing rights, the vacant and unappropriated state-owned land, tidelands, and submerged lands and the state land,
tidelands, and submerged lands acquired in the future that lie within the boundaries described in this section are designated as the
Kodiak Narrow Cape Public Use Area, are reserved for all uses compatible with their primary function as public use land, and are
assigned to the department for control and management:
- (1) Township 30 South, Range 20 West, Seward Meridian
- (2) Township 30 South, Range 18 West, Seward Meridian
Sections 30 - 31
- (3) Township 30 South, Range 19 West, Seward Meridian
Sections 19 - 36
- (4) Township 31 South, Range 19 West, Seward Meridian
Sections 1 - 11
Sections 15 - 22
Sections 27 - 34
- (5) Township 31 South, Range 20 West, Seward Meridian
Section 2: all land lying east of Pasagshak Bay Road
Section 12: E1/2
Section 23: SE1/4
Sections 24 - 25
Section 26: Lot 1
Sections 34 - 36
- (6) Township 32 South, Range 19 West, Seward Meridian
Sections 3 - 6
Sections 8 - 10
- (7) Township 32 South, Range 20 West, Seward Meridian
Sections 1 - 3
Section 4: SE1/4
Sections 9 - 11
Article 02. RECREATION RIVERS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.