- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 17. Forest Resources and Practices
- Section 310. Appropriations to State Land Reforestation Fund.
previous: Section 300
. State Land Reforestation Fund.
next: Section 320
AS 41.17.310. Appropriations to State Land Reforestation Fund.
- (a) The state land reforestation fund consists of money appropriated by the legislature and contributions from private
donors. It is the intent of the legislature that the appropriations made to the fund equal no less than 25 percent of
the revenues from the sale of timber and other forest products from state land as well as the total revenues from
- (1) compensation for loss or damage to land within a state forest; and
- (2) the federal government and other governmental units for reforestation.
- (b) Money appropriated to or paid into the state land reforestation fund does not lapse.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.