- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 17. Forest Resources and Practices
- Section 30. Responsibilities of Division.
previous: Section 20
. Division of Forestry Established.
next: Section 41
. Board of Forestry.
AS 41.17.030. Responsibilities of Division.
- (a) The division shall manage state forests and, as directed by the commissioner, provide technical advice to the division
of lands on sound forest practices necessary to ensure the continuous growing and harvesting of commercial forest
species on other state land.
- (b) The division shall regulate operations on private forest land as authorized by the provisions of this chapter or state
- (c) The division shall provide public information and assistance regarding forest practices and timber management
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.