- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 40. Public Records and Recorders
- Chapter 19. Recording Federal Liens
- Section 20. Place of Recording.
previous: Section 10
next: Section 30
. Execution of Notices and Certificates.
AS 40.19.020. Place of Recording.
- (a) Notices of liens, certificates, and other notices affecting a federal tax lien or other federal lien shall be recorded
under this chapter.
- (b) Notices of lien upon real property for obligations payable to the United States and certificates and notices affecting
the lien shall be recorded in the records of the recording district in which the real property subject to the lien is
- (c) Notices of federal lien upon personal property, whether tangible or intangible, for obligations payable to the United
States and certificates and notices affecting the lien shall be recorded in the records of the recording district where
the person against whose interest the lien applies resides at the time of recording of the notice of lien.
- (d) For purposes of (c) of this section the residence of a corporation or partnership is the place in which the principal
executive office of the business is located.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.