- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 90. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Section 10. Obstruction of Access to Public Information.
previous: Chapter 90
. Miscellaneous Provisions
next: Section 20
. Nepotism Prohibited.
AS 39.90.010. Obstruction of Access to Public Information.
- (a) A public employee may not be dismissed, demoted, suspended, laid off, or otherwise made subject to any disciplinary
action for communicating matters of public record or information under AS 40.25.110 and 40.25.120.
- (b) In this section, "public employee" means any employee receiving compensation for services provided to the state,
including the University of Alaska, or any political subdivision of the state.
- (c) A violation of this section is a misdemeanor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.