- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 45. Public Employees' Deferred Compensation Program
- Section 20. Administration of Program.
previous: Section 10
next: Section 21
. Accounting and Disposition of Fees. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 90 SLA 1991].
AS 39.45.020. Administration of Program.
- (a) The administration of the deferred compensation program for state employees is under the direction of the Department
of Administration. A political subdivision coming under the provisions of this chapter shall designate the office or
official to administer its program.
- (b) Payroll deductions are authorized by this chapter and shall be made by the appropriate payroll officer.
- (c) The administrator of a deferred compensation program may contract with a private person for providing consolidated
billing and other administrative services. The administrator may contract with an insurance carrier to reimburse the
state or political subdivision of the state for the cost of administering the deferred compensation program.
- (d) The administrator of a deferred compensation program under this chapter has the powers and duties with regard
to the program set out in AS 14.25.003 and 14.25.004, as though those provisions applied to the program.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.