- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 35. Public Employees' Retirement System of Alaska
- Section 790. Vesting.
previous: Section 780
. Limitations on Contributions and Benefits.
next: Section 800
. Investment of Individual Accounts.
AS 39.35.790. Vesting.
- (a) A participating member is immediately and fully vested in that member's contributions and related earnings.
- (b) A member shall be fully vested in the employer contributions made on that member's behalf, and related
earnings, after five years of service. A member is partially vested in the employer contributions made on that member's behalf, and the
related earnings, in the ratio of
- (1) 25 percent with two years of service;
- (2) 50 percent with three years of service; and
- (3) 75 percent with four years of service.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.