- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 35. Public Employees' Retirement System of Alaska
- Section 395. Voluntary Contribution Benefit.
previous: Section 390
. Deferred Retirement Benefit. [Repealed, Sec. 55 Ch 128 SLA 1977].
next: Section 400
. Nonoccupational Disability Benefits.
AS 39.35.395. Voluntary Contribution Benefit.
The balance of the employee's savings account shall be paid in one of the following options as elected by the employee:
- (1) a lump sum payment; or
- (2) a life annuity on a full cash refund or term-certain basis; or
- (3) installments over a designated period of time.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.