- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 30. Insurance and Supplemental Employee Benefits
- Section 180. Definitions.
previous: Section 175
. Investment of Benefit Program Receipts.
next: Section 300
. State of Alaska Teacher's and Public Employee's Retiree Health Reimbursement Arrangement Plan Established.
AS 39.30.180. Definitions.
In AS 39.30.150
- (1) "board" means the board of trustees of the Alaska Retirement Management Board established under AS 37.10.210 ;
- (2) "commissioner" means the commissioner of the Department of Administration;
- (3) "participating employer" means
- (A) the State of Alaska; and
- (B) an employer
- (i) who is an employer as defined in AS 39.35.680
- (ii) who has never participated in or has withdrawn from participation in the federal social security system; and
- (iii) whose participation in the supplemental employee benefit program has been approved by the commissioner.
Article 05. STATE OF ALASKA TEACHERS' AND PUBLIC EMPLOYEES' RETIREE HEALTH REIMBURSEMENT ARRANGEMENT PLAN
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.