- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 30. Insurance and Supplemental Employee Benefits
- Section 160. Benefits.
previous: Section 155
. Management and Investment of Fund.
next: Section 162
. Safeguard of Money.
AS 39.30.160. Benefits.
- (a) The Department of Administration shall, in accordance with policies prescribed by regulations adopted by
the commissioner, provide to employees for whom special individual employee benefit accounts are established under AS
39.30.150 (c) the following benefit options:
- (1) supplemental health benefits;
- (2) supplemental death benefits;
- (3) supplemental disability benefits; and
- (4) supplemental dependent care benefits.
- (b) An employee may select the types and amounts of supplemental benefits to be purchased with the money deposited in the
employee's special individual employee benefit accounts under AS 39.30.150
. The selection for employees described in AS 39.30.150 (a) must be from the benefit options listed in (a) of this section.
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 9 ch 55 SLA 1988].
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 40 ch 146 SLA 1980].
- (e) Regulations adopted by the commissioner implementing AS 39.30.150
and this section are not subject to AS 44.62 (Administrative
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.