- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 25. State Personnel Act
- Section 176. Effect of Failure to Respond or Obey.
previous: Section 175
. Subpoena Authority.
next: Section 178
. Employee Political Rights.
AS 39.25.176. Effect of Failure to Respond or Obey.
- (a) If a person refuses to respond to a subpoena issued under AS 39.25.175, or refuses to testify at a hearing authorized
by AS 39.25.170, the personnel board may apply to the
superior court for an order requiring the person to respond to the subpoena or to testify.
- (b) Failure to obey the order of the superior court requiring response to a subpoena or testimony at a hearing may be
punished as contempt of court.
Article 06. POLITICAL RIGHTS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.