- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 25. State Personnel Act
- Section 130. Extension of Partially Exempt and Classified Services.
previous: Section 120
. Partially Exempt Service.
next: Section 140
. Amendment of Personnel Rules.
AS 39.25.130. Extension of Partially Exempt and Classified Services.
- (a) The personnel board, upon written recommendation of the commissioner of administration, may extend the partially
exempt service to include any position in the classified service that, in the judgment of the board,
- (1) involves principal responsibility for the determination of policy;
- (2) involves principal responsibility for the way in which policies are carried out; or
- (3) involves responsibilities and duties of a type not susceptible to the ordinary recruiting and assessment procedures.
- (b) Positions may not be included in the partially exempt service under this section if the inclusion is inconsistent with
federal requirements for state agencies supported in whole or in part by federal funds.
- (c) The personnel board, upon written recommendation of the commissioner of administration, may extend the classified
service to include any position in the partially exempt service.
Article 03. PERSONNEL RULES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.