- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 38. Public Land
- Chapter 35. Right-of-Way Leasing Act
- Section 70. Notice of Application.
previous: Section 60
. Application For Certificate to Abandon or Diminish Service. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 3 Fssla 1973].
next: Section 80
. Analysis and Public Hearing.
AS 38.35.070. Notice of Application.
Upon receiving an application under AS 38.35.050
, the commissioner shall
- (1) cause notice of it to appear in a daily newspaper of general circulation published in the vicinity of the location of
the proposed pipeline, the notice to include:
- (A) a general description of the land involved;
- (B) a summary of the substance of the application;
- (2) file copies of the application with each coordinate agency;
- (3) furnish at cost copies of a notice or application to persons requesting them; and
- (4) provide other publication and notice the commissioner considers reasonable and appropriate to inform the public of the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.