- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 38. Public Land
- Chapter 9. Homestead Act
- Section 900. Definitions.
previous: Section 110
next: Chapter 10
. Transfer of Tide and Submerged Land
AS 38.09.900. Definitions.
In this chapter
- (1) "brush" means to clear a swath along the boundary lines of a homestead entry so that the boundary lines may be
identified from the ground;
- (2) "commissioner" means the commissioner of natural resources;
- (3) [Repealed, Sec. 38 ch 91 SLA 1997].
- (4) [Repealed, Sec. 38 ch 91 SLA 1997].
- (5) "resident" means an individual who has resided in the state for one year, is a U.S. citizen and does not claim
residence in another state, and shows by all attending circumstances an intent to make this state the individual's
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.