- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 38. Public Land
- Chapter 4. Policy For Use and Classification of State Land Surface
- Section 900. Regulations.
previous: Section 200
. Traditional Means of Access.
next: Section 910
AS 38.04.900. Regulations.
- (a) The commissioner shall adopt under the Administrative Procedure Act (AS 44.62) regulations believed necessary to carry out the purposes of
- (b) A municipality has standing to petition the commissioner for the adoption of a regulation, or for the amendment or
repeal of an existing regulation, or to appeal a decision of the commissioner with respect to classification,
management, or disposal of land made under authority of a regulation adopted under (a) of this section with respect to
state land outside the corporate boundaries of the municipality to protect any interest which the municipality is
authorized to regulate outside its boundaries under AS 29.35.020
- (c) If the regulations adopted by the commissioner under (a) of this section fail to provide for a process by which
decisions of the commission may be appealed, an interested person may petition for reconsideration of a decision. The
petition shall contain the information required to be submitted by AS 44.62.220
and shall be acted upon by the commissioner in the manner provided in AS 44.62.230
. For purposes of this subsection, a municipality is an interested person with respect to its interests in land defined
in (b) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.