- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 23. Investment Pools For Public Entities
- Section 70. Reports; Disclosure Statement.
previous: Section 60
. Investment Responsibilities.
next: Section 80
. Annual Audit.
AS 37.23.070. Reports; Disclosure Statement.
- (a) The manager of an investment pool shall provide to the participating public entities a monthly report on the
allocation of income of investments of the pool and describing activities of the pool. At least annually, the manager
of an investment pool shall provide a disclosure statement on the management and operation of the pool to each public
entity participating in the pool. The disclosure statement must include a copy of the annual audit required under AS 37.23.080.
- (b) A public entity participating in an investment pool that is an organization composed of political subdivisions of the
state shall promptly provide a copy of each report or statement received under (a) of this section to its members who
are participating in the investment pool.
- (c) The manager of an investment pool shall provide to a prospective participant in the pool copies of monthly reports
prepared under (a) of this section for the past year, and a copy of the most recent disclosure statement prepared under
(a) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.