- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 23. Investment Pools For Public Entities
- Section 50. Investment Management.
previous: Section 40
. Portfolio Restrictions.
next: Section 60
. Investment Responsibilities.
AS 37.23.050. Investment Management.
The public entities participating in an investment pool under this chapter shall provide for management of investments
in the pool by contracting for investment management and related services with
- (1) a securities broker-dealer registered under AS 45.55.030
and under 15 U.S.C. 78o (Securities Exchange Act of 1934);
- (2) a state investment adviser registered under AS 45.55.030
or a federal covered adviser that has made a notice filing under AS 45.55.040(h);
- (3) the Department of Revenue; or
- (4) a financial institution that is a state or federally chartered commercial or mutual bank, savings and loan
association, or credit union if the institution's accounts are insured through the appropriate federal insuring agency
of the United States and if the institution has trust powers under state or federal law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.