- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 15. Bonding
- Section 730. Review of Toll Facility Projects.
previous: Section 720
. State Toll Facilities.
next: Section 740
. Toll Facility Charges.
AS 37.15.730. Review of Toll Facility Projects.
A toll facility may be financed under AS 37.15.610
- 37.15.760 if the following conditions are met for
that toll facility:
- (1) the department submits to the governor and the legislature a feasibility study that finds that the toll facility is
financially feasible and able to produce revenue adequate to repay the bonds with which it is financed;
- (2) if financing in addition to revenue bonds is required to finance the toll facility, the department submits to the
governor and legislature a finance plan that includes an estimate of the total cost of the toll facility and a
description of the sources of money that will be used to finance the total cost of the toll facility; and
- (3) the office of management and budget reviews the feasibility study and the finance plan, if required, and reports its
findings and recommendations to the governor and legislature not later than 90 days after the study and plan are
received by the office.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.