- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 15. Bonding
- Section 11. Alaska Debt Retirement Fund.
previous: Section 10
. Full Faith and Credit For General Obligation Bonds.
next: Section 12
. Continuing Debt Service Appropriation.
AS 37.15.011. Alaska Debt Retirement Fund.
- (a) The Alaska debt retirement fund is established as a separate fund in the general fund. The fund consists of all money
appropriated to it.
- (b) The Alaska debt retirement fund shall be invested by the Department of Revenue so as to yield competitive market
rates, as provided in AS 37.10.071
. Money in the fund may be appropriated
- (1) for the purposes set out in AS 37.15.012
- (2) to reimburse municipalities for obligations authorized under AS 14.11.100;
- (3) to finance the acquisition of state facilities through lease-purchase agreements; and
- (4) if an unobligated balance remains, to finance the design and construction of capital projects.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.