- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 14. Trust Funds
- Section 530. Use of Fund.
previous: Section 520
. Powers and Duties of the Commissioner of Revenue.
next: Section 540
AS 37.14.530. Use of Fund.
- (a) The principal of the fund and any capital gains or losses realized on the principal shall be retained perpetually in
the fund for investment as specified in AS 37.14.520
- (b) The net income account of the fund may be appropriated for the following purposes:
- (1) reimbursement to the Department of Revenue for the costs of establishing and managing the fund;
- (2) the administrative expenses of the Museum Collection Advisory Committee relating to acquisitions from the fund, as
determined by the legislature;
- (3) acquisitions authorized by AS 14.57.100
- 14.57.199; and
- (4) reimbursement of other costs of administration of the fund.
- (c) The balance remaining in the net income account that, at the end of the fiscal year, has not been appropriated, or
that has been appropriated but not expended, shall be invested until appropriated or expended.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.