- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 14. Trust Funds
- Section 430. Applicability of Open Meetings Law.
previous: Section 425
. Public Records.
next: Section 450
AS 37.14.430. Applicability of Open Meetings Law.
- (a) The provisions of AS 44.62.310
and 44.62.312 apply to a meeting related to the trust
- (1) one or more of the state trustees and one or more of the federal trustees participate, except to the extent that
applicable federal law conflicts with AS 44.62.310
or 44.62.312, in which case the applicable federal
law governs; or
- (2) two or more of the state trustees, but none of the federal trustees, participate.
- (b) Notwithstanding (a) of this section, the provisions of AS 44.62.310 and 44.62.312 do not apply to a discussion between the
trustees outside of a formal meeting about matters related to the trust if, during the discussion, no decision is made
and none of the trustees agrees to vote in a particular way.
- (c) The state trustees may discuss the establishment of an official common state position regarding the trust in executive
session under AS 44.62.310(b) and (c)(1).
- (d) For the purposes of this section,
- (1) a person to whom a state trustee has delegated any of the trustee's authority related to the trust is considered a
state trustee; and
- (2) a person to whom a federal trustee has delegated any of the trustee's authority related to the trust is considered a
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.